Friday, May 26, 2006

Looking forward to the weekend


Well, I did manage to get the crib quilt done so I'm looking forward to this weekend - feels like the first weekend in ages when I can just please myself.

Hope the weather here starts to improve - seems to have been raining for ever but hopefully we'll get out somewhere on Sunday. I also have projects for my DH to work on - we don't have any pets and DS really wanted a rabbit, so I've bought a hutch which DH still has to assemble. BUT we do have urban foxes living at the bottom of our garden so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a good idea and that the foxes don't prove to be too cunning.

2 comments:

Patty said...

I just love the colors you chose.
You can send some rain to Texas, we are very dry again.

Tonya Ricucci said...

I love this quilt - wonderful to look at and discover the different fabrics.