Sunday, May 07, 2006

First Post

First post - so original I know! I have been inspired to write this blog from being a keen reader of the Quilt Maverick and Stash Quilts blog rings - looking at everyone's fabulous work and the fact that they are prepared to share it with others has made me want to do so too.

Although I have been a keen sewer for all of my adult life, my interest in patchwork and quilting has waxed and waned through the years. For many years I have to admit I was frightened of buying a rotary cutter in case I cut myself instead of the fabric. Now of course I'm thinking WHY DIDN'T I BUY ONE YEARS AGO! Still, it might have been a bit difficult when the kids were little.

So, once I have worked out how to upload photos, I will share my creations, such as they are.

No comments: