Saturday, May 09, 2009

I've gone back to the knitting - I've seen this little bunny egg cosy on so many blogs that I had to buy the pattern from Little Cotton Rabbits. I'm not very good at doing the faces - the one on the left is about the best - the one in the middle has one eye that is larger than the other and the one on the right has a funny nose. I hope I'll improve but the sad thing is that I did the one on the left first.

I wanted to try out some different colours but cotton yarn can be on the pricey side so I went online and found Texere Yarns - they do lots of yarns at very reasonable prices so I ordered these nice bright 4ply cottons in 40g reels.

6 comments:

a good yarn said...

I too thought the bunnies were simply adorable and yours look fine. You'll crack the nose (maybe make the u-shaped bit a little smaller). I admire you as I don't knit anymore and the ears are too cute!

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

julieQ said...

What cute little bunnies! I love them. Your yarn is so cheerful and bright.

Thimbleanna said...

They turned out great! My eyes were off a bit too -- it's hard to get them the same size!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I think your little bunny egg cozies are really cute. They almost look like the little bunny my dog chased out of it's nest this morn. It was so tiny and cute! I can't knit but I think they look great. Love the yarn colors!!

meggie said...

I love your little bunnies! Somewhere in my travels I saw a book for knitting littl critters, & I thought of you!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're just too busy to post and all's well,

GG