Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunshine in London

Not a great deal of crafting going on this weekend - we went up to London to see my daughter.  She loves it there and we hadn't seen her for a while. My son misses her a lot - here they are together - you wouldn't think there was seven years difference between them.



It was such a lovely day, the sun didn't stop shining.  We went to Tate Britain and Greenwich. Top tip - if, like me, you prefer nice strong tea, on no account order a pot from the cafe in the Tate - it is unbelievably weak. I would have complained, but the family said they couldn't bear the embarrassment - so English!

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh -- how lucky you are to be able to just pop down to London! It looks like you had a perfect day!!!

a good yarn said...

Delighted to see such nice weather in Old Blighty. My sister lives in London so she will be enjoying the lovely day. I solve the weak tea problem by taking my own in a small container. That way I can add a little if needed. Ann :-)

Meggie said...

It is not only English! Whenever I try to complain -legitimately- friends pretend they didn't notice the bad service, product, etc. So frustrating!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.