Monday, November 17, 2008

I don't blog, I don't comment - I'm a bit rubbish really! Can you guess where we went at half term? Great weather for the end of October.
I still haven't got my crafting act together but I have dipped my toe back in the water - I've nearly finished my gift for the 2008 Secret Santa Swap (good job really, seeing as it's got to be posted on 25th November). I've also been doing some Christmas related stuff - photos to follow. In the meantime here's a picture of the garden of the Grand Trianon at Versailles.
Did my legs ache after spending all day walking in the grounds!

8 comments:

Libby said...

Great spot for a get away *s*

Unknown said...

Looks like you were very lucky with the weather - even though we lived in France for a while I've never been - Nigel went as a student and so really would rather visit places he's not been before - someday - sighhhh!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Hey stranger :o) Looks like you had a good time in Paris...look forward to seeing your Christmas crafting.

meggie said...

That looks beautiful... & my legs are aching in sympathy!LOL.

Clare said...

I've never been to Versailles. I'd love to go one day. Now if that's not an excuse to get to Paris with DD I don't know what is!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Wandering through blogs listed on Chooky Blue's blog and found your lovely blog. It has been many years since we visited Paris and Versailles but it was lovely. My legs ached that entire trip because we did so much walking!!! Plus I broke my little toe on that trip so it made it extra uncomfortable to walk! I forged ahead regardless of the pain! :-)

julieQ said...

Lovely pictures, thank you sharing them! Wish I could stroll those gardens...:)

Unknown said...

Very funny!!
If you want to swap a gift with france, write my profil on sirpriz :)

Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com
from France

Make friends, swap and send and receive some gifts around the world